Whether you are looking to have a hog roast as part of the wedding breakfast, or just to feed the evening guests, The Gourmet Hog Roast Company are experts in making your event special. It is important that we get to know the bride and groom’s requirements. Whether we speak on the phone, meet in person or you attend our famous Open Days- we will create an outline together and use this to make your special day truly memorable and bespoke.
A Hog Roast can be a very cost effective way to feed your guests at a wedding. We strive to make the individual plates or sharing platters that can be brought to the table look fantastic and we’ve been fortunate enough to work throughout London, Surrey, Kent, Berkshire and Essex.
We hope you’ll find our guideline menu below as mouth-watering as we do.
Gourmet Hog Roast Wedding Breakfast:
Canapés (A choice of 3 from our BBQ stations, you receive 5 per person)
- Smoked Salmon Ciabatta Bites (Toasted ciabatta, smoked salmon with creme fraiche and hint of horseradish)
- Grilled Lamb Lolly Pops with freshly made chimichirri or mint.
- Surf ‘n’ Turf Skewers (Prawn and Aged Beef with Salsa Verde dressing)
- Boerewors (South African Sausage) bites with Mrs Balls Chutney
- Grilled Veggie Skewers with Grilled Halloumi (peppers, mushrooms, courgettes and aubergine) (V)
- Bruschetta Bites (V)
- Mango, Chilli & Coriander Salsa in a chicory cup (V)
- Caprese Bites (Mozzarella balls, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil) (V)
- The Traditional Hog Roast seasoned and slowly cooked with the crackling and then served in a soft/crusty/brown/Gluten-free fresh rolls with apple sauce.
- Please note that we also have yummy Vegetarian and Vegan alternatives. For eg. A Grilled Miso and Maple Syrup Aubergine, Jack Fruit burgers and vegan burgers.
Sides (A choice of 2)
- Mediterranean Salad (Green leaves, red onion, tomatoesnd feta cheese) dressed with red-wine vinegar and our very own Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rocket, Parmesan & Pine Nut Salad with balsamic glaze
- Roast Potatoes with fresh rosemary, garlic and sea-salt.
- Traditional mayonnaise coleslaw
- Our very freshly made coleslaw(non-mayonnaise based)
- Potato Salad with freshly chopped chives
- Three Bean Salad
- Al grecco salad
- Vegetarian Cold Pasta Salad
- Pearl Barley and Feta Salad with pomegranate molasses
- Eton Mess
- Burnt Basque Cheesecake
- Salted caramel, choc & honeycomb
- Salted caramel brownie (GF but prepared in same kitchen as
- Pear and Almond Frangipane Tower
- Tarte au citron
- Gluten free triple chocolate brownie
- Vegan lemon cheesecake
- Mini Profiterole Tower
- Summer Berries (Vegan)
Evening Snack (A choice of 1)
- Gourmet cheese toasties (Sourdough bread, Vintage mature cheddar, Red Leicester cheese, Vine ripened tomatoes and Milano Salami)
- Bacon rolls with condiments.
- Our Butcher’s freshly made pork sausage in a roll with condiments.
- Boerewors (South African Sausages) rolls with condiments
- Pizza (There is a £5 supplement for the pizza’s based on 80+ pax)
We are able to add 2 sets of China Cutlery and Crockery for mains and dessert at £3.50 + VAT per head which we take away dirty.
The Gourmet Hog Roast Company can provide bespoke requests for our clients to fit around the big day so please do have a look the rest of our Menu & Pricing tab above.