Hog roast catering in and around Berkshire, UK
Welcome to the Gourmet Hog Roast Company. We are a team of highly professional and experienced chefs serving delicious, free-range hog roasts, BBQ meats and canapes for special events in Berkshire and throughout the South East.
We know that when you are hosting a special event, be it a wedding, party, corporate function or any other occasion, you will want the food to stand out. Our food fuses flavours from South Africa, Italy and Britain to bring our clients a catering experience they will remember forever.
We are committed to using the highest quality ingredients and are renowned for our attention to detail. We use the freshest ingredients and our meat, including pork and lamb, comes from our local butcher. We even use traditional cold pressed extra virgin olive oil sourced from a small olive grove in Italy, which is owned by one of our founders.
Our menus include:
- New Wedding Breakfast Hog Roast Menu: We offer a range of menus for weddings, including individual plates, sharing platters and more.
- Traditional Hog Roast: Are you looking for hog roast for your event? Our whole free-range pigs are seasoned and cooked slowly, then served with a crusty roll, crackling and apple sauce.
- Original Lamb Roast: We serve a whole lamb, for groups of up to 40 people. The lamb is seasoned, stuffed with garlic and rosemary and served with a roll and yogurt and mint dressing.
- Rotisserie Chicken: We offer a range of seasoning choices for free range rotisserie chickens, including Tuscan herbs and spices and fiery Piri Piri. The chicken is served with a choice of salads.
- Italian Hog Roast Feast: This option includes anti-pasti served alongside a choice of freshly-baked bread and Grissini for starters, followed by whole pig cooked with Italian herbs and spices and served with bread and apple sauce. This is served alongside a number of salads, potatoes and roasted vegetables.
- Mexican Hog Roast: Nachos are followed by a whole hog slow cooked and served with wraps with guacamole, salsa, sour cream and chilli, alongside a range of salads.
We can tailor menus to you and have a range of extras, sides and desserts to complement our main menu choices.
Keen to hear more about a pig on a spit or suckling pig for your event? Call Nick on 0800 048 5160 or Marco 07810 842 774. We also offer hog roast hire in Kent.
Wedding hog roast near to Berkshire
Are you thinking about hog roast hire or hog roast caterers for your Berkshire wedding? The county has some stunning wedding venues with outdoor spaces.
As well as delicious food, we bring with us a wealth of experience having catered at many celebrity wedding, high profile events and large corporate dos. We can cater for weddings and events, ranging from 30 to 5000 people. Read our blog about inspirational wedding food ideas for 2019.
Whether you are looking for a pig roast or lamb spit roast for your main wedding breakfast, or food for your evening guests, we will take time to understand exactly what you are looking for, so we can tailor your menu to your requirements.
Berkshire spit roast hire for events and parties
From company open days through to top level corporate balls and parties, our hog roasts and BBQs can be designed to exactly for your requirements and your budget. We have worked with a host of high-profile companies, including DeVere Group, Experian, Google, Harrow School, Hine Solicitors and many others.
Alongside our hog roasts, we can also provide drinks in collaboration with our partner company, www.withfire.co.uk
Gourmet BBQ catering in Windsor, Reading and Maidenhead
If you are looking for more choice for your guests, we can provide fabulous BBQ options for your event. We love outdoor cooking and all food will be freshly prepared and cooked over charcoal fires. We can serve up a huge range of meats, alongside a choice of fresh side dishes.
Call our hog roast company in Berkshire for a quote now!
For a free quotation or to discuss your event catering needs, call Nick on 0800 048 5160 or Marco 07810 842 774. We can also be reached via email at email@example.com or if you fill in our online contact form, we will get back to you.