Sumptuous hog roast catering in Essex, UK
What better way to celebrate your special occasion with an authentic, whole hog spit roast crackling over an open fire. Outdoor cooking is our expertise, so whether you’re hankering for a suckling pig, lamb spit roast, rotisserie chicken or even BBQ catering, Gourmet Hog Roast is the spit roast hire catering company you’ve been looking for.
Satisfying customers for nearly a decade, we provide sumptuous feasts for clients in and around the Essex area and throughout the South East. Our food preparation and presentation meet the highest standards, all served up by a friendly and professional hospitality team. Our service really is second to none.
Our company began the way all good catering companies do: Through a shared love of food, in our case, traditional age-old cooking methods. At the heart of Gourmet Hog Roast our co-founders, each from different parts of the globe, wanted to transport the cooking styles of the Mediterranean and African continent to the UK market.
This international influence is coupled with a love of fresh local produce, ingredients and local farmers. One of our founders, Nick, has nearly a decade’s worth of experience working with a Lincolnshire pig farmer before we founded Gourmet Hog Roast, so we can guarantee the finest quality meats, only sourced from pre-approved farms.
Don’t hesitate to give us a ring. Call our dedicated customer service team on 0800 048 5160 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a wedding feast near Essex? Call our hog roast caterers
Weddings are all about food, friends, and family. Buffet-style catering is always a great way to share food on special occasions, but so often lacks any real flare, inspiration or excitement. If you’re looking for something a bit more exciting, having a whole pig or lamb roasting for six to seven hours never fails to impress. With our infamous brambly apple sauce, fresh crusty bread, roasted potatoes, and popular crackling, it always manages to hit the spot. Sometimes the simplest things in life are the best.
Our spit roast catering company not only specializes in traditional hog or lamb roasts but wedding BBQ catering too. So, if traditional hog roast is simply not your style, our BBQ catering options are equally tempting. Infused with that distinctive BBQ charcoal touch, we have plenty of meat-based and vegetarian and vegan options, to satisfy the dietary requirements of any guest. Our lovely team of chefs and hospitality staff has many years’ worth of wedding catering experience, so that’s one less thing to worry about on your big day.
- Buckhurst Hill
- Burnham On Crouch
- Canvey Island
- Clacton On Sea
- Gants Hill
- Great Dunmow
- High Ongar
- North Ockenden
- Saffron Walden
- South Ockendon
- Theydon Bois
- Waltham Abbey
- Walton On The Naze
- Westcliffe On Sea
- Woodford Green
Essex pig roasts for school events, corporate functions and private parties
Apart from our wedding hog roast services, we cater for different types of events. Whether you’re planning a surprise birthday party or career-changing fundraiser, Gourmet Hog Roast can adapt our operations to suit any your individual event planning needs. We’ve worked for an extensive list of renowned companies, with Google, Experian, and BP just to name a few. We’re very proud of the work we’ve done with particular clients and often find ourselves rehired time and time again thanks to the quality and professionalism of our service. See our blog on our hog roast banquet at the Yoghurt Rooms.
We also have bags of experience providing delicious BBQ catering and hog roast catering for annual school and university events, including Harrow School and the Royal College of Music, so do consider Gourmet Hog Roast for your next sporting event or graduation day. We have a range of options depending on your school budget, so get in touch to get a free quote for your event.
For a consultation with our Essex hog roast company, get in touch
Pick up the phone and dial 0800 048 5160 or email us at email@example.com
Our menus include:
- New Wedding Breakfast Hog Roast Menu: We offer a range of menus for weddings, including individual plates, sharing platters and more.
- Traditional Hog Roast: Are you looking for hog roast for your event? Our whole free-range pigs are seasoned and cooked slowly, then served with a crusty roll, crackling and apple sauce.
- Original Lamb Roast: We serve a whole lamb, for groups of up to 40 people. The lamb is seasoned, stuffed with garlic and rosemary and served with a roll and yogurt and mint dressing.
- Rotisserie Chicken: We offer a range of seasoning choices for free range rotisserie chickens, including Tuscan herbs and spices and fiery Piri Piri. The chicken is served with a choice of salads.
- Italian Hog Roast Feast: This option includes anti-pasti served alongside a choice of freshly-baked bread and Grissini for starters, followed by whole pig cooked with Italian herbs and spices and served with bread and apple sauce. This is served alongside a number of salads, potatoes and roasted vegetables.
- Mexican Hog Roast: Nachos are followed by a whole hog slow cooked and served with wraps with guacamole, salsa, sour cream and chilli, alongside a range of salads.
We can tailor menus to you and have a range of extras, sides and desserts to complement our main menu choices.