Specialist hog roast caterers, working in and around Basingstoke, Hampshire
The Gourmet Hog Roast Company are specialists in the hog roast hire and hog roast catering. Working in Basingstoke, Farnborough and the wider areas of Hampshire and the South East, we are perfectly placed to provide hog roasts, lamb roasts, rotisserie chickens and BBQ catering, with packages available to suit all budgets.
Whether you would like a succulent pig on a spit for a wedding, BBQ canapes for a party or special occasion or you are organising a corporate launch event and are looking for catering with a difference, we can help.
- Incredible meat: Our pig roasts are cooked to perfection and can arrive with you cooked or can be cooked on-site for a spectacular visual feast. We are passionate about quality meat and all our lamb and pork is sourced from our local butcher. You can choose from an array of options including traditional suckling pigs, lamb roasts, rotisserie chickens and more.
- Delicious sides: All our meat is blended with flavours from around the world and served alongside sumptuous accompanying dishes for an amazing feast. We can also serve incredible canapes and desserts. Our food is always customised to fit your function and requirements.
- Dedicated staff: Our team is passionate about the food they serve and outdoor cooking. We have been providing hog roasts for over six years and we come recommended by many local clients.
- No event is too big or small: From intimate parties, through to huge corporate functions, we can serve any number of guests from 30 up to 5000. Read our blog about outdoor summer party ideas in Hampshire.
- Carefully sourced: All our food is sourced carefully from trusted suppliers and this ethos runs throughout the company. One of our founders, Marco, even runs his own olive grove, where we source all of our own traditional olive oil. Nick, one of the other founders spent seven years working on a Lincolnshire pig farm.
- Bespoke menus: All our menus are designed around your needs, preferences, and event. Options include a Mexican hog roast served in wraps with guacamole, salsa, sour cream and chilli, dished up with a three-bean salad and mixed salad. We even include a Pinata for guests to break open. Or you may prefer free-range rotisseries chicken marinated in herbs and spices or fiery Piri Piri and served alongside a range of salads.
We will always be happy to talk about hog roast hire, so call 0800 048 5160.
Wedding hog roasts and spit roast hire near Farnborough (GU11)
As leading hog roast caterers, we can offer custom-made wedding hog roasts. Hog roasts are always a popular way to cater for small and large weddings and offer a great alternative to a more formal or traditional sit-down menu.
We will ensure that every part of the catering for your big day is organised and delivered to the highest standards. Popular local wedding venues include Audleys Wood Hotel, Basing House, Pitt Hall Barn, and Sherfield Oaks Gold Club.
We will work closely with you throughout the planning process and on the big day itself. We will arrive in the morning to prepare (the suckling pig needs to be cooked for six hours). Your guests can watch it being cooked if you wish to add an extra element of theatre and then after the event, we clean and clear up, taking everything away with us.
Pig roasts for corporate events in Basingstoke
A mouth-watering hog roast can make the perfect accompaniment to all types of events. If you are interested in a hog roast for a corporate function, we will provide an unforgettable dining experience.
A hog roast can make any special occasion really stand out and when you hire us, we will take care of all your catering needs. From organising a bespoke menu, through to organising drinks with our partner company, London Bar Hire, we will ensure that your event will be one that is talked about for weeks to come. Check out our gallery for inspiration.
To speak to our Basingstoke hog roast company, call now
Please get in touch for more information or to discuss your event on 0800 048 5160 or email email@example.com