Hog roast hire and wedding hog roasts in and around Hampshire, UK
Are you planning a wedding in Hampshire and are looking for a hog roast company in Hampshire? Maybe you are thinking about a pig roast or lamb spit roast for a special event? Would you like to serve mouth-watering BBQ canapes at your party? Whatever your requirements, the Gourmet Hog Roast Company would love to help.
We are a small team of passionate chefs, who delight in bringing our clients the freshest and locally-sourced hog roasts, canapes and BBQ meats to your event. We work in Hampshire, Berkshire, Kent and Surrey at all types of events, including weddings, birthdays, private parties, corporate functions and launch parties.
Spit roasting is the ideal way to turn your catering into one of the highlights of your special event. We are devoted to quality food and meat and all our lamb and pork is sourced from our local butcher.
Our special hog roast menus blend flavours inspired by food all around the world, including from the UK, South Africa, Italy and Mexico. All meats are cooked in authentic spices, alongside sumptuous accompanying dishes for a satisfying feast.
Our top menus include:
- Traditional Hog Roast: Whether you would like a hog roast for a wedding or another event, we cook seasoned whole free-range pigs on a spit. This menu is ideal for larger numbers of guests.
- Original Lamb Roast: For a hog roast with a difference, why not consider a lamb roast? Ideal for groups up to 40 people, we cook whole seasoned lambs, stuffed with garlic and rosemary and served buffet-style with a fresh and crusty roll and yogurt and mint dressing.
- Rotisserie Chicken: Our chickens can be seasoned in a number of ways, including with Piri Piri for fiery kick or with authentic Tuscan herbs. Chickens are accompanied by a choice of three salads, such as a Mediterranean salad, a three bean salad or pasta salad.
- Italian Hog Roast Feast: For hog roasts with an Italian feel, we serve anti-pasti and freshly-baked breads, followed by a hog roast, served with Italian-inspired side dishes.
- Mexican Hog Roast: Ideal for groups of 100 to 150, our Mexican-inspired hog roast started with nachos, followed a pig on a spit served up in wraps with authentic sides like guacamole, salsa, sour cream and chilli. We even throw in a piñata to break open.
We can also provide drinks and additional staff for your event and can cater for group of all sizes with tailor-made packages for all.
We will always be delighted to discuss spit roast hire or catering for your event, so call 07825 533 440 or 07810 842 774.
Amazing wedding hog roasts and wedding breakfasts near you in Hampshire
Wedding hog roasts are a really fun and exciting way to add something special to your wedding catering. Whether you want a sit-down three-course wedding breakfast or a buffet-style evening meal, we can offer the full wedding banquet experience, with on-site chefs and trained waiting staff.
We can serve hog roasts at many of Hampshire’s top wedding venues, including: –
- Botleys Mansion
- Highfield Park
- Three Choirs Vineyard
- The Elvetham
- Blacknest Golf & Country Club
- Norton Park
- The Mill at Gordleton
- Pitt Hall Barn
We will take time to get to know the bride and groom to find out about any likes or dislikes and what type of menu they are looking for.
We also cater for events and private parties in Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Gosport, Waterlooville and other localities in the county.
Hampshire wedding pig roast menus
We aim to make event that we cater at truly memorable. Choose from a range of canapes, such as Posh Surf ‘n’ Turf Skewers (prawn and aged beef with salsa verde dressing); Boerewors (South African sausage bites) with Mrs Balls chutney; and Smoked Salmon Ciabatta Bites (toasted ciabatta, smoked salmon with crème fraiche and a hint of horseradish).
The main course is the main event – a suckling pig or traditional hog roast cooked slowly over fire served with fresh bread and apple sauce, with a selection of side sides, including Roast Potatoes with fresh rosemary, garlic and Maldon sea salt cooked underneath the pig in juices.
Pudding include Glazed Apple Tart, Mojito Cheesecake, Tiramisu and Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Honeycomb Cheesecake.
We also offer various evening snack choices, including wood fired pizzas, where pizzas are cooked in little over a minute.
Hampshire spit roast hire for parties
Whether you are hosting a company launch event or a private birthday party, enquire with us about how you can create an incredible party through our special catering services.
Whether you want a fun BBQ with burgers, lamb chops or sausages with fresh sides for a birthday party or a hog roast for a corporate event, our team provide a professional, helpful and flexible service, designed around your needs. We can add a gourmet twist to a hog roast – see our blog.
For a quote for a hog roast in Hampshire, call our hog roast caterers
For a no-obligation quote and chat, call 07825 533 440 or 07810 842 774 or email us at email@example.com