Premier hog roast hire and hog roast catering in and around Winchester, Hampshire
Are you looking for high quality BBQ catering or a hog roast in Winchester or Andover? Maybe you are organising a corporate event and are looking for catering with a difference? The team at Gourmet Hog Roast offer pig roasts and other BBQ catering for all occasions, including weddings, corporate events, and private parties.
Hog roasts are always memorable and can be the talking point of the event; the smells fill the air and the flexibility allows us to serve up a full range of different flavours, inspired by countries around the world, including Italy, South Africa and Mexico. We work with our clients to design their menus around their needs and personal preferences.
Here are just a few reasons why you should opt for hog roast catering:
- Suckling pigs and hog roasts provide an impressive, visual treat and additional entertainment to captivate the guests
- Hog roast catering can feed groups of 30 to 5000 – we will always offer a personal and helpful service
- Our hog roasts are ideal for feeding large numbers of guests, so if you are planning a large party or launch event, it can be a cost-effective option
- We combine meats with some of the most exciting flavours and spices inspired by countries worldwide and all the sides and extras can be themed to match
- We source all our organic meat from our local butcher, so you are guaranteed top quality meat, alongside other locally-sourced ingredients
- All pigs on spits can be cooked on site, so they are fresh and flavoursome – we never cut corners when it comes to preparing food
- Our hog roasts can be enjoyed anywhere, from marquees in gardens, or inside a venue
- We will always come prepared with everything we need to cook and serve our hog roasts, and we will clean up too!
- We have been cooking and serving mouth-watering hog roasts for seven years and work throughout the South East in Hampshire and Surrey
For more information about our hog roasts and catering for your event, please call now on 0800 048 5160.
What to expect from our Andover wedding hog roasts
Our wedding hog roast team are highly experienced in the field of event planning and catering at weddings. We have a keen eye for detail and will be delighted to plan the menu for the big day with you. All food is served professionally and with a smile, and we can also organise drinks in collaboration. We can organise a drinks package that complements the menu and that fits your budget.
The wedding menu options are extensive and feature everything from exceptional pig roasts to rotisseries chickens and lamb spit roasts. These are served with local and seasonal accompaniments, including sauces, fresh salads and sides. All our salads are dressed with cold-pressed virgin olive oil, which is produced by a small olive grove in Italy, owned by one of our founders, Marco.
To finish any meal, we can serve mouth-watering desserts, such as Glazed Apple Tart with Cream; Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Honeycomb Cheesecake; White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake; and Tiramisu.
Popular local wedding venues include South Winchester Golf Club, The Winchester Hotel & Spa, Lainston House, and Marwell House. We are always happy to work alongside your venue to create the perfect day. See our blog about a hog roast banquet we served at the Yogurt Rooms.
Corporate and school hog roast company near Winchester
Whether you are looking for hog roast catering for a launch event, or you would like to have catering with a unique twist at a school event, the team at Gourmet Hog Roast are here to ensure your event runs perfectly. All events are unique, and our professional team can work around your requirements.
Clients are proud to have worked with include BP; Experian; Google; Hine Solicitors; DeVere Group; Kurt Geiger; Harrow School; Morning Star; and Skidmore, Owings and Merrill Inc.
For a pig roast quote in Winchester or Andover call our BBQ catering team
We have pig roast menus to suit every taste and requirement. Please call us now 0800 048 5160 or email email@example.com